ToastyNetworks has some rules that you need to keep in mind!
1) No hacks, exploits, dupes or cheats of any kind. This includes, but is not limited to, client modifications, unintended bugs and anything else which may provide yourself with a gameplay advantage over another user.
2) Illegal, Illicit or NSFW material is not to be discussed, linked to or otherwise mentioned.
3) No swearing on the servers. Please remember that there are children within our community.
4) Harassment or bullying of any kind will not be tolerated and is taken extremely seriously.
5) Do not be racist, sexist or homophobic. Furthermore, discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated.
6) Spamming, advertising and excessive use of capitals are not tolerated.
7) Stick to using English in all public chats, however feel free to discuss using other languages in private.
8) Bypassing the AFK Timer is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, methods such as AFK Machines and macros.
9) Always be respectful to other users, staff and the community as a whole. Use common sense and be civil at all times.
10) Be sensible with your designs and attempt to limit your pressure on the server. Intentionally crashing, lagging or harming the server is not tolerated.
11) Bypassing our claim protection system to, in any way, alter someones claimed area is strictly against our rules and will not be taken lightly. This refers to the claims made by players or companies using Grief Prevention.
12) Please be courteous of the server map, and refrain from causing unnecessary damages.
1) All griefing/damages reported can be investigated, although only major griefs or those on and around claims are punishable.
2) Any issues which do not involve breaking the rules will not be investigated or handled by staff.
3) All punishments will be determined by the judgement of the staff member. Prior history of breaking the rules will be taken into account.
4) All punishments given can be appealed against on our forums.